Center for Justice and Communities
The Center will support and enhance the educational and research capabilities of the School of Criminal Justice. We are committed to the development and dissemination of resources for practitioners and policy makers, and to the creation of strategic community partnerships.
The Center is envisioned as an inclusive space for collaboration, and is intended to strengthen communities and to improve the lives of people who have been impacted by the justice system.
- We have adopted a socially conscious business model that emphasizes purpose and service.
- The Center does not require start-up funds, and will be sustained through external funds.
- $4.6M in Grants and Contracts
- 24 Products and Services
- Local, State, Federal and International
- Expanded Community Focus
- Academic and Research Excellence
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Community Partnerships
- Marketing Plan
GOALS FOR YEAR 1
- 4 Publications
- 8 Proposals
- 3 Virtual Training Institutes
- 6 Conference Presentations
- Calendar of Events for 2023
- $60k in Net Profit