First Year Students

You are considered a first-year student if you meet the following criteria:

  • Entering directly from high school (domestic & international)
  • Life experience, but never attended college
  • Seeking a four-year baccalaureate degree

Transfer Students

If you are a student who have some college experience and have completed college courses, you are considered a transfer student. Please click the link below to complete an application. 

Early Childhood Education Online Students (ECE)

Applying for the Early Childhood Education online program (Associate’s or Bachelor’s)

Current UC Students

If you are a current student within CECH or the university and would like to apply to one of the programs within CECH, change your major, or apply for a minor or a certificate, please fill out the necessary application. 

Current UC students seeking to apply for a change of college or program to CECH

Current UC students seeking to add a CECH minor or certificate program

Current CECH students seeking to change their college or program

Former UC Students

You are considered a former UC Student if you meet the following criteria: 

  • Last place you were enrolled was the University of Cincinnati (and have not attended any other institutions since then)
  • Active military students called to duty while enrolled at UC

Graduate Degrees and Certificates

Students interested in graduate-level programs (including international applicants)