Health Promotion and Education Graduate Programs
Our nationally recognized Master of Science in Health Promotion and Education is an ideal choice if you are interested in helping people and communities to adopt healthy behaviors, healthy lifestyles, and committed toward helping others in the community to lead healthier lives.
- MPH – Health Education and Health Promotion: The Health Education and Health Promotion concentration prepares students for health education positions within public health agencies, voluntary health agencies, business and industry, and healthcare associated organizations. Graduates of the program are eligible to sit for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam offered by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC). The University of Cincinnati MPH program is a highly competitive graduate degree program accepting candidates who demonstrate the capacity and motivation to develop Health Education programs and take leadership within organizations promoting the public’s health.
Our Bachelor of Science and Minor programs are preparing the next generation of leaders in health promotion.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Public Health | Health Promotion & Education
- Health Promotion & Education | Minor
- Public Health | Minor
- Sport Coaching | Certificate - coming soon