How to Apply
Application Deadline is December 1 for fall start of next calendar year
All degree students begin in Fall Semester
- Complete application form online (note the application fee: $65 for domestic, and $70 for International Students).
- Once you are at the online application site, just follow the instructions and steps to complete your application. Have the following items ready to upload:
- Vita of relevant academic and professional data including:
- name, address, phone, birth date, and citizenship
- colleges attended with degrees earned and dates
- employment history, professional experience, and present employment
- names of references who will be sending letter
- Goal statement: The goal statement should include an explanation (up to 3 pages in length) of why you have chosen to pursue a career in doctoral-level or specialist-level school psychology and graduate study at the University of Cincinnati.
- GRE scores: Registration for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) may be obtained from the Testing Services. Psychology GRE is not required.
- Email addresses of three recommenders: At least 1 letter should be from a person familiar with your academic performance.
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended are uploaded by the applicant and required for application. Upon admission to the program, official transcripts will be required. Find out more about Graduate program policy.
*** please note that official degree-certified transcripts will be required upon admission into the program.