Scholarship Application FAQS
The 2023-2024 scholarship application will open January 23rd through March 1st.
Who is eligible to apply for scholarships?
- Yes, if you are an undergraduate student with a University GPA of 3.2 or higher and will be enrolled in a CECH degree program.
- If you will be a graduate student in 2023-2024, do not complete this application; see your School for any graduate scholarship availability.
- If you will be an incoming freshman during 2023-2024, do not complete this application. You will be contacted automatically by the Scholarship Committee if you receive a CECH scholarship (which is based upon early applicants' admission information).
When is the deadline?
The scholarship application closes Wednesday, March 1 at 11:59 p.m.
About the scholarship application system
Please be sure to complete all stages of the application. Once the application is submitted, you can return any time before the March 1st deadline to edit your responses. Please make sure to accurately fill out all questions with the your most updated information.
When will I know if I've been awarded a scholarship?
In the first few weeks of May 2023, the Scholarship Committee will notify recipients through their UC email. Students who do not receive scholarships are notified shortly afterwards.
- Unfortunately, information regarding decisions cannot be given by phone.
- The mail and email addresses you provide will be used in future scholarship correspondence, including award notices. The Scholarship Committee is not responsible for misdirected mail or email. For privacy, if you are a current UC student, the scholarship committee will notify you through your UC email address.
What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
Scholarships are limited and highly competitive; however, the Scholarship Committee believes in rewarding as many of our deserving students as possible. Most awards are given for high academic merit, but additional achievements, current and future goals, volunteer experience, financial need, and other criteria listed within the application are taken into consideration.
- Most scholarships are non-renewable; you must re-apply for most CECH scholarships every year.
Need more help?
- If you have technical questions regarding the online application - or -
- If you have questions regarding the general scholarship process - or -
- If you need to make a major correction after submitting your application on-line in its entirety.
Program Manager, CECH Business Office