Transfer and Transition Students
No matter your background or previous college experience, it is still our mission to help you pursue your educational goals. Our recruitment team is eager to help you create a plan that will get you the college degree you need to make an impact in our community.
What is a transfer student?
A transfer student is an individual who has completed some college coursework and is seeking to transfer to another learning institution to complete their desired degree program. Our transfer students take advantage of the same resources and opportunities as our freshman and graduate students. Some of the resources that our transfer students find particularly helpful are:
What is a transition student?
A transition student is an individual who falls in one of two categories:
- Begins coursework at one of our regional campuses, UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont.
- Changes majors within the university.
Students from a regional campus typically begin an associate's degree program with the expectation of transitioning to UC's Uptown Campus to complete the bachelor's degree program.
- Associates in Early Childhood Education
- Associates in Paralegal Studies
- Pre-Criminal Justice
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Language Arts & Math
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Language Arts & Natural Sciences
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Language Arts & Social Studies
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Math & Natural Sciences
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Social Studies & Math
- Pre-Middle Childhood Education - Social Studies & Natural Science
- Pre-Secondary Education - Chemistry
- Pre-Secondary Education - Language Arts
- Pre-Secondary Education - Life Sciences
- Pre-Secondary Education - Math
- Pre-Secondary Education - Social Studies/History
- Pre-Special Education - Language Arts & Math
- Pre-Special Education - Language Arts and Natural Science
- Pre-Sport Administration
University and College Events
Learn more about our programs with a visit to campus or attend a virtual event.
UC Close-Ups allow new students to the university to get a closer look at the college where they will be studying their discipline. During this presentation, we will provide an overview of all CECH undergraduate programs, including minors and certificate options, scholarship opportunities, admission criteria, and college specific resources.
View virtual events held within our college, specifically geared towards new transfer and transition students and families.
Want to see what our campus is like, but can't make it to campus? No problem! We have a virtual tour of the university that will allow you to explore our beautiful campus as if you were here.
Contact our Admissions Professional
For more information about any of our undergraduate programs, please use the contact information below.