School of Information Technology
The School of Information Technology fosters innovation, research, and exciting co-op experiences in our Bachelor's and Master's Degrees. Highly-ranked and accredited, we are dedicated to shaping the newest Information Technology professionals.
Solving Real-World Problems
Our commitment to excellence extends to our diverse range of degree programs, which are tailored to prepare you for a thriving career in the ever-evolving field of IT. At the School of Information Technology, you can expect nothing but the best from our experienced faculty, impactful research centers, and global opportunities that shape a brighter future for all.
The School of Information Technology is where people meet, where ideas evolve, and where the future is made
With a Bachelor’s Degree and four accelerated Bachelor + Master Programs, as well as a Minor and six Certificates, we are dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date knowledge and co-op experience in the field. Students can major in:
- Software Application Development
- Game Development and Simulation
- Data Technologies
Offering a Master's Degree both on-campus and online, and ranked among the top 40 in the nation, our Graduate degree gives you hands-on skills to problem-solve and foster innovation for the future.
- Master's in Information Technology
- PhD in Information Technology
The School of Information Technology holds centers for research, problem-solving, and learning. Students work alongside faculty to solve real-world problems as well as explore new initiatives and innovations.
Learn more about our centers.
A great way to collaborate, gain support, and to foster new innovations, our student organizations are connected nationally. These organizations provide opportunities that will be invaluable to your career.
Learn more about our Student Organizations.
The Student Success Program, in the School of Information Technology, is an initiative to support students and ensure their academic and career success. The SoIT Students’ Success Program is designed to empower each SoIT student for optimal academic success throughout their academic career. The program helps students learn and apply basic project management skills such as setting goals, managing tasks and time, and managing communication and risk.
Learn more about our Student Success.
School of Information Technology
Faculty & Staff
Discover the heart and soul of our institution through our dedicated Faculty and Staff. Beyond being educators, they are mentors, innovators, and leaders who are passionate about ensuring your academic experience is nothing short of exceptional. Explore the expertise that drives the success of our school and shapes your educational journey.
Learn more about our Faculty.
News & Features
- White House highlights Efforts of OCRI
- UC’s Summer Graduates prepare for a New Chapter
- University of Cincinnati reaches milestone with iQ4 Cybersecurity Workforce Alliance
- UC Hosts Exercise to prepare Ohio for Potential Cyberattacks
- UC-developed Chatbot to help Supervision Officers
- Students explore Game Development, Cybersecurity and More
- UC Students visit Ghana and learn how Engineering Crosses Cultures
- After traveling thousands of miles, Rauf siblings find a Home at UC Blue Ash
- First Group of Early IT students to graduate from UC