Special Education Leadership Certificate- Online
Our graduate certificate in Special Education Leadership is a great fit for you if you wish to pursue excellence in research, teaching, and service that addresses real world challenges and opportunities that creates positive change in an inclusive environment for students with disabilities. Our program will provide you with a skill set to lead inclusive schools and address the educational needs of students with disabilities. Recent graduates have found careers as special education coordinators, directors, and consultants. This degree is completely online.
The School of Education is ranked among the top 50 schools in the nation for their Special Education program (College Factual).
Find more information on the graduate certificate in Special Education Leadership!
By graduation, you will be able to:
- Formulate a school-level leadership approach grounded in ethical standards and practices
- Interpret and apply current laws, regulations, and policies as they apply to the administration of services to individuals with exceptionalities and their families
- Utilize collaborative approaches for involving all stakeholders in educational planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Apply leadership, organization, and systems change theory to the provision of services
- Implement collaborative administrative procedures and strategies to facilitate communication among all stakeholders
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to provide ongoing communication, education, and support for families