Student Services Center
Our Passion to Help
A common thread runs throughout the offices and classrooms of CECH. It is our collective passion to connect with students - just like you - and help them achieve both personal and educational goals.
We encourage you to keep in touch with your advisor and ask him or her any questions you may have about CECH programs, course requirements, or resources. We are here to help you get the most out of your experience at CECH and UC.
The Student Services Center is committed to students through partnerships that promote individual interests and abilities while providing access to academic, careers, and life plans. We encourage and support opportunities for self-discovery and continuous learning.
Be sure to schedule an appointment each semester with your Academic Advisor! Current CECH students can schedule an appointment through My Bearcat Network. Prospective CECH students can email us to set up an appointment.
360 Teachers-Dyer Complex
PO Box 210014
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0014
Tel: (513) 556-2336
Fax: (513) 556-3020
To provide the best service, the Student Services Center wants to hear feedback from you. Feel free to send us an email us with any questions, concerns or comments that may help us to better serve you or drop a comment card below
Ways to Connect
Academic advisors help students:
- Understand the general education and program requirements
- Understand major requirements
- Interpret academic policies
- Develop educational goals
- Refer to appropriate resources such as OneStop, the Registrar’s Office, or the Bursar’s Office:
- To ensure accuracy, integrity, and professional standards the Office of the Registrar doesprovide timely and consistent support by posting important dates for the semester calendar.You can view this information on their website.
- Prior to new students registering for courses, you may have a program orientation that you need to complete. Not all programs require a specific program orientation so work with your Academic Advisor or Online Success Coordinator to determine what your next steps will be. Students are assigned to advisors by academic program.
- You can review registration how to guides on the Office of the Registrar’s website.
Undergraduate students: Academic Policies
FIND YOUR ADVISOR [Academic Advisors]
Required Forms Licensure Application Information
Prospective CECH graduate students should contact our Graduate Admissions Counselor.Some students can view their assigned advisor in Catalyst by clicking on the “My Academics” tile and looking in the "Academic Profile" box. Current CECH graduate students who need assistance are encouraged to contact their program directly. Students can contact our Graduate Student Success Program Manager to discuss barriers and create an action plan.
Graduate students: Policies & Forms
We are here to help support you in your academic journey. We recognize that every student has different needs, we will work with you to connect you to the resources you need. Anytime you experience a barrier to your academic success, we invite you to let us see what we can do to help. Please know we are here for you.