The lab works in partnership with federal, academic, and industrial partners to develop research solutions for real-world problems, collaborate in research projects, and engage undergraduate and graduate students to participate in research to create a new generation of IT researchers.
- Applied Machine Learning in activity detection and incident prediction from video streams, funded by Procter and Gamble (P&G) company.
- Improving the Quality of Video Prediction.
- Heart Diseases prediction and detection.
- Diabetes prediction and detection.
- Towards improving the women heath in rural and urban life.
- REVELARE: A Hardware-Supported Dynamic Information Flow Tracking Framework for IoT Security and Forensics, funded by the National Science foundation (NSF).
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in improving healthcare system.
- Security of healthcare data.
- Predicting high-risk victims of shooting attacks, a collaboration with criminology information technology lab