Research Resources and Support
Application Process to Conduct Research and Evaluation Involving CPS
Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) developed a research agenda and an application process for research and evaluation involving CPS during the academic year. Application dates are set:
- Fall Quarter Submission - July 1 through August 15, for study or evaluation beginning September 1 through October 30
- Winter Quarter Submission - November 1 through December 15, for study or evaluation beginning January 1 through February 28
- Summer Submission - April 15 through May 15, for study or evaluation beginning June 1 through June 30
Need Help Finding Community Partners and Establishing Collaborations?
- Kathie Maynard, EdD, Assistant Dean in the CECH Office for Innovations & Community Partnerships, has been cultivating partnerships with the community, local schools, and CECH. If you have plans and needs related to community engagement, please Kathie Maynard.
- Action Research Center - Director Miriam Raider-Roth, PhD visit the websites of two partner organizations and learn about other organizations with related interests to the mission of the Action Research Center.