Early IT Summer Camp
For 2024, the Early IT Summer Camp will have two different camp sessions for students to choose from:
- In-Person Camp: June 3rd through June 14th, 2024 from 10am – 4pm EDT.
- Virtual Camp: June 17th through June 28th, 2024 from 9am –2pm EDT.
Please Note: Each camp will run Monday-Friday through its duration.
Our two-week day camps are designed to give students a solid foundation in Information Technology including: cybersecurity, software development, game development and simulations, as well as data and cloud technologies. Students will have the opportunity to:
- Experience hands-on learning of current technologies
- Work in groups to develop their own IT solution
- Learn from college professors and IT business leaders
This program is offered at no charge to students.
The School of Information Technology has taken a stance that lack of access to resources should not be a barrier to participating in the camp. Please let us know in your summer camp application if you have any concerns about your ability to participate.
Summer Camp Application:
If you have any questions about the camps, please contact the Early IT Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your high school teacher/counselor.