Early IT Summer Camp 2023
For 2023, the Early IT Summer Camp will have two different camp sessions for students to choose from:
- In-Person Camp: June 5th through June 16th, 2023 from 9am – 4pm EDT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The In-Person Camp is now FULL. There are still spots available for the Virtual Camp.
- Virtual Camp: June 20th through June 30th, 2023 from 9am –2pm EDT.
Please Note: Each camp will run Monday-Friday through its duration.
Our two-week day camps are designed to give students a solid foundation in Information Technology including: cybersecurity, software development, game development and simulations, as well as data and cloud technologies. Students will have the opportunity to:
- Experience hands-on learning of current technologies
- Work in groups to develop their own IT solution
- Learn from college professors and IT business leaders
This program is offered at no charge to students.
The School of Information Technology has taken a stance that lack of access to resources should not be a barrier to participating in the camp. Please let us know in your summer camp application if you have any concerns about your ability to participate.
2023 Summer Camp Applications:
- Click here for the In-Person Summer Camp Application.
- PLEASE NOTE: The In-Person Camp is now FULL and registration is closed. Students will notified of acceptance on April 28, 2023.
- You can submit a Virtual Summer Camp Application by clicking the link below.
- Click here for the Virtual Summer Camp Application.
Deadline to register for the In-Person Summer camp is April 21, 2023. The deadline to register for the Virtual Camp is May 10, 2023.
If you have any questions about the camps, please contact the Early IT Team at email@example.com or your high school teacher/counselor.