Early Childhood Education- Online (Birth-Age 5)
About the Program
1st Best Online Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (SED, 2018, TheBestSchools.org)
The Early Childhood Education (ECE) Online program offers a bachelor degree program in Early Childhood Education Birth – Age 5 that prepares professionals who can provide high-quality educational experiences for all children. This program is designed to build on associate degree competencies to enhance professionals’ ability to design and implement developmentally appropriate learning environments for children ages Birth – Age 5.
Graduates will be will be able to:
- facilitate positive transitions of children with disabilities and special needs
- nurture early language development including early reading, writing and growth in other domains
- build early resiliency and self-regulation
- develop as leaders with early childhood stakeholders
Whether you are in a preschool, Head Start program, child-care center, family childcare environment or just interested in getting started in the field, our online program provides the flexibility and accessibility you need. Our courses give you information and strategies that you can learn today and apply it in the classroom tomorrow! This degree does not lead to PreK – 3rd grade licensure.
Our Guiding Principles:
- To provide accessible education to early childhood teachers
- To support teachers, families, staff, administrators, and children they serve
- To help programs meet state and federal mandates and quality initiatives
- To help teachers meet educational goals
- To strengthen workplace learning
- To create technology-proficient teachers
- The Higher Learning Commission/ North Central Association
- The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Individual courses for professional development or licensure renewal. For more information, email or call Corbin Purdum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-6190.
Our program offers several completely online options for furthering your knowledge in caring for and teaching young children: