- UC Chapter of the American Counseling Association’s Counselors for Social Justice
- Exercise Science Student Organization
- Society of Sport Leaders
- Women in SPAD
Doctoral Student Travel Funds
Certain times during the academic year, funding may become available to support doctoral student travel to national professional conferences, for those students presenting research. If you are a doctoral student in the School of Human Services, you will receive an email with more information on how to apply for these funds.
To Accept Your Award
If you have received an email informing you that you have received a travel award, please follow the steps below. Remember to keep receipts (paper or electronic) for expenses you will be claiming reimbursement for. Funds can be applied to standard travel costs (airfare, hotel, meals, conference registration, mileage, parking, ground transportation, etc.)
- Complete the Student Travel Authorization Form. Make sure to get your faculty advisor’s signature on the form.
- Submit the form electronically to Julie Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to traveling.
Once Travel Is Completed
- Submit a signed A113 Travel Expense Report with your receipts attached as a pdf to Julie Wagner, email@example.com. This must be completed within 30 calendar days after your trip ends.
- Email to Julie Wagner the following:
- Picture of you presenting.
- Presentation information in APA citation format.
- Digital copy of your poster or presentation.
3. After receiving this information, the amount of your award will be applied to your student account in the form of a scholarship. Refunds will then be processed, per the University refund policy, provided there is no balance due on your bill. If there is a balance due, these funds will be applied toward it.
CECH Graduate Student Association Travel Funding
The CECH Graduate Student Association also has travel funding available. For information on applying go to the below link.