Set Up Username
- Go to OneStop Student Services Website
- Go to Registration & Records at the top of the page and select Personal Information
- Scroll down to Common Personal Information Updates and select Get my Username/UCID
- Enter the information requested, then click Find my Username button
- Your username will be displayed, as well as your UCID (i.e.,M#); note both of these!
- Go to the Password Self Service on how to setup and change your password.
- Enter your username, and your initial password; your initial password is Uc!mmddyyyy (where your date of birth replaces mmddyyyy). Passwords are CASE SENSITIVE.
- You will be prompted to change your password and enter security questions. Remember your password!
- If for some reason this doesn't work, contact the UC Help Desk at 513-556-HELP.
Log Into Catalyst
Log in to Catalyst
- Select the My Profile tile in the center of the page.
- Choose Update Profile to change your address, phone number, and preferred name.
- My Academics: Search for classes, add/ drop classes, check grade.
- My Finances: Pay bills, link to FAFSA (financial aid application), check financial aid status.
- My Admission: Confirm your admission, check transfer credit status.
Some of the important tasks you will complete via Catalyst:
- Click on the Tasks tile to complete "to-do" items. This includes the Bursar Agreement and anything else that has been assigned to do.
- View/Pay Tuition Bills- click on the My Finances tab along the top of the page to find the amount due and other information about due dates and financial aid. You can also sign up for a payment plan within My Finances. Financial Aid- You will find links to the federal financial aid application within the My Finances page.
- Registering for classes -- you will be registering yourself for your classes once you receive the Registration Email from us. Click on the My Academics tab, then Add/Drop Classes along the left column. Do NOT do this now! Wait for the email from us, as we'll give you class information you'll need to complete this process. The registration process is set up to resemble an online shopping experience.
- 1) search for a course
- 2) choose your course by clicking the red select button,
- 3) place your selected course in a “shopping cart” by clicking next
- 4) click on NEW SEARCH and repeat steps 1-3 for all courses
- 5) click on your “shopping cart”
- 6) select all needed courses and click on enroll to add the course(s) to your schedule
- 7) click on FINISH ENROLLING
- Your Class Schedule -- once you have registered, you can find your class schedule under My Academics - View My Schedule, also along the left column.
- Dropping classes -- this is a note for later, and some of this won't be completely clear until you've registered. Once you are registered, if you must drop a class, you must do this yourself; we cannot do this for you! If you must drop, sooner is better than later, as there are penalties for dropping after classes have begun. To drop a class, go to My Academics - Add/Drop Classes. Find the Drop link towards the top of the page. Select the class you want to drop, and then click the DROP SELECTED CLASSES button. Please let us know if you drop a class!
Log into your Email
- Go to the main University of Cincinnati website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page under UC Tools
- Click Email
- Enter your username and password
- Your email is based on your username and an "@" followed by the UC address (this can vary)
How to log in to Canvas
- Go to the main University of Cincinnati website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page under UC Tools and select Canopy & Canvas.
- You can access the library to explore authors or tittles in the key word search.