The Undergraduate Student Ambassador Program is a representation of the CECH student body. This group actively engages in ongoing University and CECH events and programs and gives tours to prospective students. Each Student Ambassador sees the campus through a student's eyes, which allows them to develop their leadership skills while supporting the college. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the CECH experience with prospective students, their families, and community members. Student Ambassadors create a positive and lasting impression thus enhancing the reputation of the college and university.
- Engage in resume-building activities that will provide evidence of leadership qualities, self-motivation, and commitment to a project.
- Attend professional development seminars that will enhance skills in the workplace.
- Build confidence in speaking and presentation skills.
- Have the opportunity to learn from and work with college faculty, staff and administrators.
- Attend fun exclusive social engagement events on and off campus.
- Get UC Swag!!
- Serve as the "face" of the student body and actively engage in ongoing college events, recruitment activities, and special programs.
- Represent CECH to prospective and current students, as well as faculty, staff, and community members engaged with collegiate activities.
- Guide campus tours for prospective CECH students and their families.
- Aid faculty or staff during campus-wide and CECH events such as prospective student close-ups, Admitted Bearcat Day, Student Panels, Socials and more.
- Facilitate small group discussions both virtually and in-person (when permissible by UC policy) with new students.
- Attend mandatory training sessions (both virtual and in-person).
- Must be professional, reliable and punctual, enthusiastic, flexible, collaborative, inclusive, and respectful.
The CECH Student Ambassador program is open to ALL students, regardless of major. The program is open to apply all year round.