Student Success Team and Campus Resources
CECH has invested in a comprehensive Student Success Team, with the aim of providing integrated and personalized support to empower both undergraduate and graduate students in achieving their academic, career, and personal aspirations. Meet the team and let us know how we can be of assistance!
Students have many opportunities to get involved. The biggest component of making friends is finding your common interests, having fun, and working together to be each other’s support network.
- Handshake - Career Studio
- CECH Mentor & Volunteer Opportunities
- UC events Explore - CampusLINK
- CECH events College Events
- Study Abroad CECH
- Center for Community Engagement - Campus Life
- Social Justice and Advocacy
- Veterans Programs & Services - Campus Life
- International Services
- Student Activities and Leadership Development - Campus Life
- Student Groups AACRC- Campus Life
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change to world.
Your college education is an important investment – an investment in yourself and in your future. What is your Next?
- One Stop Student Service Center
- Bearcat Emergency Fund
- University of Cincinnati Cost - International Services
- Your Finances - International Services
- CECH Scholarships
- Student Financial Aid - About UC
- Study Abroad CECH
- The Graduate School does provide several resources for funding opportunities.
- Graduate Student Aid - About UC
- Graduate Funding - About UC
Please contact your program to inquire about department-based awards.
“I wanted to express my gratitude for providing a scholarship for which I am a recipient. It means a lot to my family and me as this funding will help to ease some of the financial burdens on my family as I try to complete my degree in Early Childhood Education. It is usually most challenging for immigrants like me, who have family obligations and other challenges. Thank you again for being a sponsor and supporting Early Childhood Education Teachers in training.”
“Thank you so much for all of the help! You don't know how much this all means to me!”
“Thank you so much for the great news! I appreciate all the help and support that CECH has provided thus far during my graduate studies at UC!”
“I am writing to express my gratitude for the J. Edgar Hoover Scholarship that you have so generously awarded me. This scholarship will aid me in continuing my Criminal Justice education at the University of Cincinnati. Your generosity has helped me come closer to achieving my goal of graduating with my bachelor’s degree and pursuing law school. I am very thankful for your generosity.”
“Thank you so much! This is wonderful and I am deeply grateful! Thank you for giving me this opportunity—it really helps as I continue my [graduate] education.”
Let CECH know how various college specific funding impacted your educational journey.
The CECH wants to see you reach new heights and develop your best self. By utilizing these resources, you can optimize your educational experience and make your life a little bit easier. We hope that these resources can help you to have the knowledge and encouragement needed to have an engaging college experience.
- Public Safety - About UC (UC Alert, notifications, reporting, Bearcat Guarding App, & Night Ride)
- University Housing
- Campus Recreation
- Safe Apartment Program
- Bearcats Pantry (BCP) & Resource Center - Campus Life
- CECH is Listening Form (uc.edu) (Empowering individuals by creating a safe community space. Your voice matters. Help us create meaningful changes in DEI spaces).
- CARE Team - Campus Life
- Anonymous Reporting Hotline
- Student Wellness Center
- Ombuds Office - Campus Life
- University Health Services
- Help for Student Victims & Student Survivors - Campus Life
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Campus Life
When it comes to being a successful college student, it helps to have a list of resources that you can reference whenever an obstacle comes your way. The resources below exist to help you achieve your academic and personal goals.
- The Graduate College- Current Students
- CECH Library Technology Checkout
- Bearcat Promise Career Studio - Career Studio
- University of Cincinnati Apparel | Gear, Merchandise & Gifts (bkstr.com)
- Learning Commons - Campus Life
- Academic Coaching - Campus Life
In CECH, we seek to educate and develop engaged citizens who will undoubtedly enrich our local community and global society. CECH is proud to be a space that encourages diversity in thought and experience. To us, education is not only what you can learn in the classroom. It is about seeing the possibilities and sparking a new era of innovation and impact.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- Veterans Programs & Services - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- International Services | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- Accessibility Resources - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- Gender Equity & Inclusion (Title IX) - About UC | University Of Cincinnati
- Office of Equal Opportunity & Access - About UC | University Of Cincinnati
- UC Women's Center - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati
- LGBTQ Center - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- Ethnic Programs & Services - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- African American Cultural & Resource Center - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
- The Center - Campus Life | University Of Cincinnati (uc.edu)
There is support on campus and within the community to help you reach your professional and educational goals. We know that we are building a stronger community by working with you to help you meet your goals.