COVID-19 College Updates
As more information and details unfold related to COVID-19, we will be sure to keep all informed on decisions and updates as it relates to CECH. Currently our students, staff, and faculty will continue their studies and business operations remotely until further notice.
- Please continue to monitor UC's Public Health Department website for further details as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Emergency Relief Fund: The University of Cincinnati Foundation has started an Emergency Relief Fund to aid in the financial relief of currently enrolled Bearcats. To find out how to contribute to the Emergency Relief Fund, visit the Emergency Relief Family page.
- The University of Cincinnati has several emergency funds available to assist with unexpected expenses in emergency situations. Disbursed funds do not have to be repaid. There are two funds that you can apply for: Student Emergency Fund and Bearcat Emergency Fund. Please review both funds to determine which best meets your needs.
- Create a routine. Treat your work day like you would if you were in the office. Set up a dedicated work space.
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media.
- Care for your body. Take deep breaths, stretch or meditate. Try to eat healthy, exercise regularly and get plenty of sleep.
- Connect with others. Talk with people about how you’re feeling.
- Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.