Advancement & Transition Services
Our mission is to foster quality life experiences for people with disabilities through innovative research, education and service.
Every individual possesses unique power, potential, and purpose. UC's Advancement & Transition Services programs help young people and adults with a wide range of intellectual and developmental disabilities discover and fulfill their purpose. Transition services is about more than managing life on campus. It's about young people and adults realizing their full potential and taking their places in the world--a world that is enriched through their contributions.
Contact ATS to learn more.
- High school students ages 14-21
- Intership experience in inclusive settings
- Curriculum supports development of self-determination, vocational, and social communication skills.
- 4- year college certificate program
- Inclusive residential living on campus
- Develops career skills, academic achievement, personal responsiblity, and social networks
- Year-round program
- Lifelong learning, health and wellness, and vocational exploration