Annual Training Institutes (at UC)
Each year, in May and August, UCCI hosts a week long Training Institute on campus at the University of Cincinnati. Registrants can choose from a variety of training options, and take advantage of networking opportunities with staff from other agencies across the US. These institutes allow agencies who have previously been trained and implemented UCCI programs to get new hire staff up to speed, while also allowing individuals from smaller agencies a cost effective way to implement evidence-based practices.
At our May 2019 Training Institute (May 6 - 10), UCCI hosted 114 trainees from 52 agencies across 26 states in the US. In case you missed it, here is an overview of the trainings provided:
End User Sessions:
- Case Planning (15 participants)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions – Core Youth (18 participants)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions – Substance Abuse (18 participants)
- Effective Practice in Community Supervision / EPICS (9 participants)
- Ohio Risk Assessment System / ORAS (14 participants)
- Quality Assurance for Groups (17 participants)
- Case Planning Training-of-Trainers (5 participants)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions – Employment Training-of-Trainers (12 participants)
- Ohio Risk Assessment System Training-of-Trainers (6 participants)
Thank you to all who made the May 2019 Institute a success!
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list to receive updates on our training institutes, please email your name, agency, and position title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some maps to help you get around on campus.
- Fairfield Suites to Institute Classrooms
- Parking from CCM Garage to Institute Classrooms
- Parking from Stratford Garage to Institute Classrooms
- UC Campus Map
Our 2018 Training Institutes were a HUGE success! Last year UCCI hosted 253 trainees from 83 agencies across 30 US states, the territory of Guam and the country of Israel.
Our Summer Training Institutes were a HUGE success! In May, UCCI hosted 118 trainees from 33 agencies across 17 states in the US, and in August UCCI hosted 119 trainees from 49 agencies across 26 states.