Welcome CECH parents!
Please check out the entire CECH website and our Student Services website for important CECH academic and program information, in addition to valuable university links to many campus services and offices.
- Join the UC Parents and Family Programs
- First Year Experience: Resources for Parents and Families
- Parents and families play an important role in supporting student success. The above link to the University of Cincinnati’s First Year Experience website will provide families with answers to commonly asked questions about collegiate life at UC so that you can partner with your student and the university to support your student’s educational aspirations.
- Resident Education and Development: Parents and Families
- The University of Cincinnati’s Resident Education and Development (RED) office is responsible for student service and support, daily operations and quality of life in the residence hall communities. Please follow the above link to their website for important information for parents and families.
Admissions to CECH and the University of Cincinnati
- Please visit the admissions website for admissions information for parents and students.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (34 C.F.R. Part 99 – commonly known as FERPA)
- The federal law that governs the release of and access to student education records. FERPA affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. Please follow this link for more information regarding students’ rights and privacy. Students can learn how to set up delegated access at the One Stop Student Services website.
Financial Aid information for Parents
- Parent access to billing information
- Visit the above website for more information regarding parent access and to create a parent/payer login.
Supporting Your Student
Not finding what you need? Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.