Stay Connected with ATS
Advancement and Transition Services
Power. Potential. Purpose.
ATS changes lives!
Every individual possesses unique power, potential, and purpose. UC’s Advancement & Transition Services programs help young people and adults with a wide range of intellectual and developmental disabilities discover and fulfill their purpose. Transition services is about more than managing life on campus. It’s about young people and adults realizing their full potential and taking their places in the world – a world that is enriched through their contributions.
To learn more about ATS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaboration Employment & Education Synergy (CEES)
- High school students
- Ages 14-21
- Develops vocational and social skills for increased independence
Transition & Access Program (TAP)
- 4-year college experience
- post high school, residential
- Academics, vocational internships, social life, and college campus living
- Year-round program
- Lifelong learning, health and wellness, and vocational exploration
Meet our Director
Community Partners & Employment
- We offer carefully supervised educational & workplace experiences that prepare participants to be engaged contributors to the community.
- Learn more about ATS' upcoming events and news about our programs.