Stay Connected with CECH
- Available Classes: Allows you to search for open classes by time, day, BOK, and name.
- One Stop Student Service Center: One Stop is the student service website for paying bills, registering for courses, financial aid and other student resources.
- Course Planning Guide: This tool can be used to help plan the next four years of college.
- Degree Completion Planning Grid: Use this document along with the online planning guide to begin to plan the next few years of your college program. This grid can also be located in the lobby of the Student Services Center.
- Weekly Planner: Use this document to help you plan your quarterly schedule prior to registration. This document can also be located in our lobby of the Student Services Center.
- GPA Calculator: Helps you estimate/project your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Academic Calendar: This link shows you important dates for the academic year.
- Learning Assistance Center: This office provides assistance and support to all University of Cincinnati students by offering coaching, mentoring, tutoring and other academic and career resources.
- Financial Aid: Visit this site for information on financial aid, scholarships and other important information.
- Disability Services: The Disability Services Office is dedicated to empowering students with disabilities through the delivery of reasonable accommodations and support services while educating the UC community to see beyond disabilities to the richness of inclusion.
- Career Development Center: The Career Development Center is the centralized, comprehensive career services center where undergraduates, graduate students and alumni of the University of Cincinnati are “first” in focus and commitment. CDC produces several major career fairs; courses in decision-making, career planning, and career development; career-related educational programs and workshops; as well as the On Campus Recruiting program, to aid UC students in identifying and achieving their career goals.
- UC Counseling and Psychological Services Center: The Counseling and Psychological Center is a professional counseling office within Student Affairs and Services. They provide counseling, outreach programs, and related services for UC students and those concerned about their welfare. They help students address and resolve personal issues so that they can make the most of their educational opportunities at the university.
- International Programs (Study Abroad): This office provides resources for traveling abroad and participating in international educational experiences for all University of Cincinnati students.
- Office of Public Safety: The Department of Public Safety supports the mission of the University of Cincinnati by promoting an environment that is safe, secure and accommodating to our students, faculty, staff and visitors. This is accomplished through the provision of exemplary police, security, fire prevention and emergency preparedness.
- UC Athletics: The official athletics site for the University of Cincinnati.
- Student Employment: Need a job on campus? Visit this site to search for student employment opportunities here at UC.
- University Health Services: Health providers and information located conveniently close to campus.
- The Top 10 Questions Asked by Praxis Candidates: Important information on the Praxis Series tests.
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. The Handbook is revised every two years.
- Education reciprocity agreements: Ohio contracts with several states in order to grant teaching licenses outside of Ohio (other tests and coursework may be needed).
- Transferology: Provides students and their advisers direct access to information about transferability of a course between various institutions.