Stay Connected with CECH
- Available Classes: Please visit One Stop for a complete list of available classes. You can search for open classes by time, day, BOK, and name.
- One Stop Student Service Center: One Stop is the student service website for paying bills, financial aid and other student resources.
- Weekly Planner: Use this document to help you plan your semesterly schedule prior to registration.
- GPA Calculator: Helps you estimate/project your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Academic Calendar: This link shows you important dates for the academic year.
- Learning Commons: This office provides assistance and support to all University of Cincinnati students by offering coaching, mentoring, tutoring and other academic and career resources.
- Financial Aid: Visit this site for information on financial aid, scholarships and other important information.
- Accessibility Services: The Accessibility Services Office is dedicated to empowering students with disabilities through the delivery of reasonable accommodations and support services while educating the UC community to see beyond disabilities to the richness of inclusion.
- The Division of Experienced Based Learning and Career Education: The Division of Experienced Based Learning and Career Education is the centralized, comprehensive career services center where undergraduates, graduate students and alumni of the University of Cincinnati are “first” in focus and commitment. The Division produces several major career fairs; courses in decision-making, career planning, and career development; career-related educational programs and workshops; as well as the On Campus Recruiting program, to aid UC students in identifying and achieving their career goals.
- UC Counseling and Psychological Services Center: The Counseling and Psychological Center is a professional counseling office within Student Affairs and Services. They provide counseling, outreach programs, and related services for UC students and those concerned about their welfare. They help students address and resolve personal issues so that they can make the most of their educational opportunities at the university.
- International Programs (Study Abroad): This office provides resources for traveling abroad and participating in international educational experiences for all University of Cincinnati students.
- Office of Public Safety: The Department of Public Safety supports the mission of the University of Cincinnati by promoting an environment that is safe, secure and accommodating to our students, faculty, staff and visitors. This is accomplished through the provision of exemplary police, security, fire prevention and emergency preparedness.
- UC Athletics: The official athletics site for the University of Cincinnati.
- Student Employment: Need a job on campus? Visit this site to search for student employment opportunities here at UC.
- University Health Services: Health providers and information located conveniently close to campus.
- The Top 10 Questions Asked by Praxis Candidates: Important information on the Praxis Series tests.
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. The Handbook is revised every two years.
- Education reciprocity agreements: Ohio contracts with several states in order to grant teaching licenses outside of Ohio (other tests and coursework may be needed).
- Transferology: Provides students and their advisers direct access to information about transferability of a course between various institutions.