ATS News and Upcoming Events
- I Have Autism, and I'm Proud of It
- Adults with Autism Thrive at UC
- ATS Podcast: Christina Carnahan and Diane Clouse answer questions about the ATS programs
- TAP Podcast: College & High School: A Student's Perspective
- TAP Graduates - Where They Are Now
The first class of students with disabilities graduated from the University of Cincinnati in May 2016. The Enquirer caught up with some of those students to see how the program impacted their lives.
- ATS and Aramark featured on UC Magazine:
The story focuses on the new employment model developed by ATS and piloted by Aramark, the company behind the food and catering on campus, that helps people with intellectual and developmental disabilities have much better odds at getting meaningful work and having a happy, independent life.
- IMPACT Innovation featured on WCPO: The story discusses IMPACT Innovation, our program which makes life-changing improvements in the lives of people with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Save the date! The 3rd annual Red & Black Blast
The 3rd annual Red & Black Blast will be held on February 28, 2020. More details to come!
2nd Annual Red and Black Blast
The 2nd Annual Red & Black Blast was a huge success! Learn more about the success of our event.
TAP Informational Events
- We offer group information sessions for students, families, and/or professionals interested in learning more about TAP. Sign up for a campus visit.