ATS News and Upcoming Events
The 6th Annual Red & Black Blast
Please join us on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Tangeman University Center - Great Hall for the 6th Annual Red & Black Blast. Learn more about the event and how to register here.
The 5th Annual Red & Black Blast
Join us on April 7, 2022 at Fifth Third Arena for the Red & Black Blast. Learn more about the event and how to register here.
The 4th Annual Red & Black Blast
Join us on March 11, 2021 from 6:30 PM -7:30 PM for a virtual celebration. Visit this link to attend: https://redblackblast.live/.
TAP Informational Events
- Please visit our campus page to register for a TAP Information Session.
- I Have Autism, and I'm Proud of It
- Adults with Autism Thrive at UC
- ATS Podcast: Christina Carnahan and Diane Clouse answer questions about the ATS programs
- TAP Podcast: College & High School: A Student's Perspective
- TAP Graduates - Where They Are Now
The first class of students with disabilities graduated from the University of Cincinnati in May 2016. The Enquirer caught up with some of those students to see how the program impacted their lives.
- ATS and Aramark featured on UC Magazine:
The story focuses on the new employment model developed by ATS and piloted by Aramark, the company behind the food and catering on campus, that helps people with intellectual and developmental disabilities have much better odds at getting meaningful work and having a happy, independent life.
- IMPACT Innovation featured on WCPO: The story discusses IMPACT Innovation, our program which makes life-changing improvements in the lives of people with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- College IS an Option for People with Disabilities
- A newspaper article evolved into a scholarship
- Uc Students among first group to intern at Cincinnati public radio
- Co-op 2.0 embedded into the TAP program at UC
- STEM Accessibility Workshop Project Report