Stay Connected with CECH
The Professional Development Office at the University of Cincinnati is dedicated to enhancing your career through endorsements, graduate certificates, and license renewal coursework. Courses are offered in a convenient, valuable, and quality format.
Committed to convenience:
- Take courses in an online format designed to enhance your current credentials, meet the requirements of state licensure, and further your education.
- Choose to take a single course or enroll in an Endorsement, Graduate Certificate, or Licensure program to strengthen your previous education experience.
Committed to value:
- Receive reduced tuition rates:
- Receive 30% off of graduate tuition.
Committed to quality:
- Join a cohort* to maximize your learning outcomes, while networking with other educational professionals in your community.
The Cohort Model blends the convenience of online learning with face-to-face meeting opportunities for teachers. Cohorts are grouped with a mixture of educators from one school district, or multiple school districts in one geographic area. The course content is delivered online, and cohorts meet across the state at least once per semester. Please contact us for cohort information, cohort meeting locations, joining a cohort, or information on creating a new cohort.
Missed the application deadline?
Professional Development offers the following opportunities:
Cohort Endorsement/Certificate Programs
- Gifted Education Endorsement
- PreK-12 Reading Instruction Endorsement
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Endorsement
Additional Licensure/Endorsement Programs
Non-Cohort Certificate Programs
- Blended and Online Teaching and Learning (BOLT) Certificate
- Postsecondary Literacy Instruction Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate
- STEM Teaching and Learning Certificate
- Special Education Leadership Certificate
- Transition to Work Certificate