Stay Connected with CECH
Our Faculty and Staff
Title: Asst Professor - Field Service
Office: 610D Teachers College
- M.Ed., University of Cincinnati, 2009 (Literacy and Second Language Studies).
- Ed.D., University of Cincinnati, 2014 (Literacy and Second Language Studies).
- Graduate Certificate, University of Cincinnati, 2011 (Postsecondary Literacy Instruction).
- Graduate Certificate, University of Cincinnati, 2012 (Adult/International Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)).
Second Language Writing, Language Assessment, Language Pedagogy, Student Needs Analysis, ESL Teacher Preparation and Professional Development, Curriculum Design
Experience & Service
- 08-2014 to 12-2016, Director, Center for English as a Second Language, University of Cincinnati.
- 01-2017 to To Present, Assistant Professor, Field Service, University of Cincinnati.
- -ESL-1068 FOUND ACAD READ/WRI
- -ESL-1069 SUCCESS UG ACAD WRI
- -ESL-1073 SUCCESS ACAD ORAL
- -ESL-1074 ORAL PRESENT SKILLS
- -ESL-2089 INTER COMP INTL ST
- -ESL-7010 INTL TA TCH SKILLS
- -ESL-7070 RESRCH W/R INTL ST
- LSLS 8061 Teaching/Assessing College ES/FL: Reading and Writing
- LSLS8062 Teaching/Assessing College ES/FL: Oral Communication