Currently, all CECH students are to continue their classes in an online format through Blackboard/ Canvas until further notice. If you have not received correspondence from your faculty member on class participation expectations, please email them immediately to receive that information. Below is a list of available online resources that are available to you where you can still receive support for your classwork.
- Read more about UC’s response to COVID-19.
- Emergency funds are available to support students with unexpected expenses. These funds are available for those who qualify and do not have to be repaid. There are two funds that you can apply for: Student Emergency Fund and Bearcat Emergency Fund. Please review both funds to determine which best meets your needs.
- For questions regarding Financial Aid, please contact One Stop at 513-556-1000.
- For issues with passwords and general IT, please call 513-556-HELP (4357).
- Make sure you are registered with Accessibility Resources if you need accommodations (especially with classes moving online).
If you are struggling in a course, reach out for help! If you do not understand content, reach out to the instructor! Please utilize the following UC Resources:
- Learning Commons resources
- MASS (Math and Science Support) Center
- Academic Writing Center
- UC Libraries
Success in online classes:
- Going the Distance: How to excel in online classes
- 6 Tips to Being a Successful Online College Student
- 8 STRATEGIES FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF AN ONLINE CLASS
If you feel you are struggling with mental health, you can chat with a trained mental health professional via phone through CAPS.
If you need assistance with Catalyst, check to see if there are any videos under Catalyst tips and tricks.
Our Academic Advisors are still available to assist you with scheduling your classes and are open for phone or web appointments. You can schedule an appointment with them through Starfish.
- CECH Library
- CECH Library Research Guides
- Library Resources for Graduate Students
- Library Resources for Undergraduate Students
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Bearcat Pantry
- UC Emergency Relief Fund
- UC FAQs