As our staff is working remotely, we want to make sure they too are recieving support and understand the resources that are available to them.
- UC’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling: Speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling 800-227-6007.
- Receive up to 5 face to face counseling sessions for free per problem occurrence.
- Online counseling is also available
- Healthy UC’s Wellness Wednesdays
- IT@UC – Technology and Remote Access
- Virtual Museum Tours – just a fun way to unwind and think of other things J
- Step Challenge Beginning March 30
- Employee FAQs
- Donate vacation time through UC’s Leave Donation Program
- CECH Library resources
Staff Success Center
The Staff Success Center optimized online ServiceNow Technician Training for accessibility. The updated version is available in SuccessFactors.
If you completed the earlier version of the training, you do not need to take it again.
If you started the earlier version, but didn't finish it yet, you'll need to complete the updated version.
Only UC employees who will create and process tickets using ServiceNow (e.g. current TeamDynamix users) need to complete online ServiceNow Technician Training in SuccessFactors.
NOTE: Request privileged access to ServiceNow before you start Technician Training. University policy requires completion of the privileged access request process prior to accessing and completing ServiceNow Technician Training; participating in User Acceptance Testing; or accessing and processing tickets in ServiceNow (Source: IT Insider).
View more on Bearcat Insider