Stay Connected with CECH
Public Schools Award Nominations
2018 Excellence in Education Awards
For the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Region
The Cincinnatus Association and the Schools of Education at Mount St. Joseph University, Northen Kentucky University, the University of Cincinnati, and Xavier University continue their long tradition of honoring outstanding Cincinnati area educators, administrators, and volunteers. Annually, seven outstanding educator awards are determined through an open nomination process. We are pleased to request nominations for the 2018 Awards.
All awardees, and those who have nominated them, will be honored at a banquet on Tuesday evening, February 13, 2018 at Xavier University Cintas Center Banquet Room. In addition to recognition at this February event, each awardee will receive a monetary award.
Please choose an award below to open the nomination form. Please be sure to download and save the form to your computer prior to completing.
The deadline for all submissions is December 8, 2017:
This nomination form is for nominating an outstanding teacher in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Region (except for Cincinnati Public Schools) that is Public, Private, or Parochial.
2017 Excellence in Educators Outstanding Teacher Awards
- Kellie Clark (Outstanding NKY Public School Teacher)
- Bob Henson (Outstanding Parochial Teacher)
- Nancy Flickinger (Outstanding SW Ohio Public School Teacher)
- Colleen Kling (Outstanding Student Teacher Mentor)
James N. Jacobs Award for Outstanding Administration in Cincinnati Public Schools
- 2017 - Ceair Bagget, Principal, Ethel M. Taylor Academy
- 2016 - Susan Bunte, Cincinnati Public Schools
- 2015 - Tianay Amat, Principal, Hyde Park School
- 2014 - Jacquelyn Rowedder, Principal, Academy for World Languages
John E. Pepper Award for Outstanding Volunteer in Public Education
- 2017 - Lewis Smith, Bond Hill Academy
- 2016 - Sandra Smyth, Oyler Community
- 2015 - Linda Bingham, Sayler Park School
- 2014 - V. Anthony Simms-Howell, Cincinnati Public Schools Education Center
Cincinnatus Woodward Trust Distinguished Teacher Award for Cincinnati Public Schools
- 2017 - David Fenton, Woodwart Career Technical High School
- 2016 - Dorothy Lickert, Hyde Park School
- 2015 - Alan Brian Cruser, Woodward Career Technical High School
- 2014 - Brenda Childs, Evanston Academy