CURRENT JOB LISTINGS:
Title: Paralegal #6370PS
Columbus, OH-Lumen Legal has a new opportunity with a corporate client in need of a Paralegal with strong organizational and interpersonal skills for their Columbus office. Under the direct supervision of the General Counsel, this position provides legal and administrative support to the Legal Department. This position supports all aspects of the Legal Department, and has extensive interaction with, and provides support to, other areas of the company, including HR. This position also includes project management and administration responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Paralegal experience.
- Legal secretarial experience and capabilities.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to organize and manage office administrative procedures.
Education: Paralegal certification from an accredited program and/or college degree. Preferred Experience: 7-10 years related experience.
If you, or someone you know, might be interested, click on the link below to apply.
248-597-0400 main / lumenlegal.com
1025 N. Campbell Rd.
Royal Oak, MI. 48067-1519
*Please note new direct dial number
A local law firm based in Loveland is seeking a student to work part-time in their firm. Work would include talking by phone to individuals that are prospective probate clients. It will include lots of phone & e-mail work. They are flexible on hours but in the range of 15-25 hours per week and $10-$14 per hour pay range.
If interested, please forward your resume to Janis.Walter@uc.edu for forwarding. Posted 4-13-15.
GENERAL PRACTICE PARALEGAL
Small but busy downtown Cincinnati law firm is looking for a good paralegal or experienced legal secretary. We practice in a variety of legal fields, including Debtor Bankruptcy, Divorce and Family Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Social Security, and Small Business representation. We need someone who is dependable, organized, detail-oriented, friendly and hard working. Good candidates with be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Pacer, Best Case and Amicus are a plus. You will have significant contact with clients, opposing attorneys, and court personnel, so people skills are also important. Starting pay depends on your level of experience and qualifications. Please email resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to: Mark@GodbeyLaw.com.
Mark E. Godbey
Godbey & Associates
708 Walnut Street, Suite 600
Cincinnati, OH 45202-2022
(513) 241-6650 – phone
(513) 241-6649 – fax
Visit our website at: www.GodbeyLaw.com
Check us out on Linked In
Follow Us on Facebook
OHIO TITLE EXAMINER/REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL
Law firm seeking a full time Ohio title examiner/real estate paralegal for its downtown Cincinnati office
Perform title examinations and related property and lien searches and record documents in Southwest Ohio counties; perform a variety of other tasks relating to real property in Southwest Ohio and Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties in Northern Kentucky; assist with analyzing and resolving title-related issues including review and analysis of plats and surveys; and assist with and attend real estate closings.
• Minimum of three years of law office or corporate real estate legal department experience, including title examination experience.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with our team of real estate attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants, with outside organizations, and especially with our valued clients.
• Willingness to work overtime as the needs of projects and clients dictate.
• Access to a vehicle for travel to and among the above-listed areas.
Please send resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Strauss Troy, Co., LPA
150 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202