Stay Connected with CECH
We encourage our Alumni to connect with us on social media! We would like our SoIT Community to continue beyond graduation so that we can share acheivements, updates and opportunities.
Here are e few ways to be involved:
- Joining the Advisory Board
- Participating in research opportunities
- Solution Center projects
- Host students in internships or co-ops at your place of employment.
If you are interested, please call the School of IT at 513-556-5012.
Alumni Opportunities within CECH
- Update your email address to receive our quarterly Points-of-Pride e-newsletter.
- Serve as an alumni mentor in our Triple Play Mentoring Program
- Speak to students about your alumni experience through our Alumni Connection Speaker Series (in-person or via Skype).
- Share a story from your career in an alumni porofile or recruitment materials.
For more information, view our CECH alumni page.
UC IT Alumni Dinner
On April 11 the CECH School of Information Technology hosted the UC IT Alumni dinner. For the first time, we recognized alumni at three levels:
- Young Alumni Recognition (graduated 1 to 3 years ago)
- Rising Star Recognition (graduated 4 to 10 years ago)
- Life Achievements Recognition (graduated more than 10 years ago)
The winners of each category are as follows:
Young Alumni Award:
Rising Star Award:
Cyber and Information Security Engineer
Oak Ridge Associated Universities
Life Achievement Award:
Sr. Director, Client Management -
CECH IT Program graduate Mr. Justin Behymer is featured on page 19 of Wetfeet digital Magazine for his GE Internship and his employment success.