Stay Connected with CECH
Eta Sigma Gamma
Eta Sigma Gamma is a national honorary society for health education students. The Gamma Eta chapter strive to affect behavioral change on the University of Cincinnati’s campus through group initiatives and awareness raising. We participate in activities such as:
- Going to regional and national health education-related conferences
- On campus events to increase awareness about nutrition, safer sex, mental health, smoking, etc.
- Coordinate initiatives with other student organizations
- Networking with faculty, staff, and local professionals involved in health education
- Provide information about upcoming local health education events and opportunities
If you are a health education student and are interested in putting the skills you have learned in class into practice, then Eta Sigma Gamma is a good fit for you! ESG is also a great opportunity for those interested in leadership positions in a student organization. We have meetings every other week which are announced over the Blackboard account or through email.
If interested, please contact one of the officers listed below:
- President: Nabil Pervaiz - email@example.com
- Vice President: Michael Gaisie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Pooja Patel - email@example.com
- Secretary: Rebecca Dean - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: Michelle Glancey - email@example.com