Stay Connected with CECH
Tk20 is a tool to monitor and assess the progress of our teacher candidates in the University of Cincinnati School of Education. The TK20 purchase is required of all School of Education Teacher Candidates and will be used to ensure our programs align with requirements for critical state and national standards.
How do I purchase Tk20?
To purchase Tk20, go to uc.tk20.com.
- To ensure that you purchase Tk20 correctly, please watch this video or view this PDF of instructions.
How do I login to Tk20?
To login to Tk20, please watch this video or view this PDF of instructions.
- Note: Mentor Teachers will receive a link to Tk20 via e-mail to view candidate field binders.
Tk20 Fast Facts
- Tk20 costs $113, plus tax.
- Your account is active for 7 years from the date of purchase.
- If you purchased Tk20 at another university, your account can be used at UC. Please contact Tk20 support at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Experiencing issues with purchasing or receive error? Expand
What do I need to do after purchasing my TK20 account? Expand
You will receive instructions from your course instructors or the School of Education Field Placement Office when you have tasks to complete in TK20. Until then, there is nothing further for you to do.
Why is my field binder inactive? Expand
Between semesters, field binders that span multiple courses may become inactive. If this occurs, it will reactivate at the beginning of the next semester and be available to you.