|Other Programs That May Interest You|
|Leadership in Online Teaching and Learning, Certificate
|Special Education Leadership, Certificate
|STEM Teaching and Learning, Certificate|
|School of Education's Graduate Programs and Majors
The University of Cincinnati offers reduced tuition rates for PreK-12 teachers to enhance their current credentials through our Gifted Endorsement Graduate Certificate program. The program satisfies the coursework requirement for the Ohio Department of Education’s Gifted, Creative, and Talented Endorsement and meets CAEP (formerly NCATE) standards.
We offer an option to join or establish a cohort to maximize your learning outcomes, while networking with other educational professionals in your community. If you are interested in joining or establishing a cohort, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifted Endorsement Graduate Certificate Courses
- CI 6060: Overview of Teaching Children and Youth who are Gifted, Creative or Talented
- CI 6061: Creating Learning Environments for Children and Youth who are Gifted, Creative, or Talented
- CI 6062: Assessment of Children and Youth who are Gifted, Creative or Talented
- CI 6063: Collaboration on Behalf of Children and Youth who are Gifted, Creative or Talented
- CI 6064: Gifted Practicum
Find out more about the Graduate Certificate in Gifted Education curriculum.
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
This certificate is nationally recognized by the Council for Exceptional Children.