|Other Programs That May Interest You|
|Educational Studies, Ph.D
|Curriculum and Instruction, M.A.Ed
|Literacy and Second Language Studies, M.A.Ed
|School of Education's Graduate Programs and Majors
Higher Education Administration Concentration
Engage. Practice. Lead.
The Higher Education Administration Concentration of the Master of Art in Educational Studies at the University of Cincinnati is designed for individuals who currently work in or aspire to have a rewarding career in the field of higher education, including areas such as student affairs, academic affairs, intercollegiate athletics administration, institutional advancement, and enrollment management.
- Pursuing the Graduate Certificate will create the opportunity for you to:
- Learn in a flexible environment that includes on campus and online class offerings
- Gain contextual knowledge and applicable leadership skills in Higher Education Administration for the next step in your career
- Address real world challenges and issues in Higher Education
- Tuition Remission is available for all UC Employees
The School of Education at the University of Cincinnati is consistently ranked as a top institution in the field of Education. Most recently, US News and World Report placed it in the top 100 Best Education Schools (2019).
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.