Stay Connected with CECH
Our Faculty and Staff
Title: Associate Director, University of Cincinnati Corrections Institute
Office: 560B TEACHER-DYER
Carrie is an Associate Director in the Center for Criminal Justice Research and the Corrections Institute at the University of Cincinnati. She received her master’s degree in criminal justice from the University of Massachusetts Lowell in 2001. She has over 17 years of experience and has been a project manager for numerous national, state, and local correctional projects. Ms. Sullivan conducts correctional program evaluations to assist agencies in providing effective correctional interventions and also serves as a trainer for the UC Corrections Institute where she provides instruction in a wide variety of topics in evidence-based practices to correctional staff.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Marathon County Wisconsin CPC Training, Federal Bureau of Prisons. (DJBP0700COBORN4lll77), $20,250.00. 09/14/2016 to 06/30/2017. Status: Active.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, State of KY CPC Training, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. (Ky-CPC), $10,250.00. 10/01/2016 to 10/31/2016. Status: Active.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Guam CBI-SO Trainings and Evaluation Planning, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. (CBI_SO), $27,250.00. 11/15/2016 to 03/30/2017. Status: Active.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Guam Evidence Based Practices Training and Technical Assistance Master Agreement, Bureau of Justice Assistance. (Training / BJA 2015-CZ-BX-0027; 2014-VV-BX-0017), $150,500.00. 12/15/2016 to 09/30/2018. Status: Active.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Connecticut Technical Assistance and training services, Bureau of Justice Assistance. (PO DOCM1-0000165817), $10,000.00. 03/17/2017 to 06/30/2017. Status: Awarded.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Minnesota CPC Training Ramsey County Minnesota, Bureau of Justice Assistance. (CPC), $20,250.00. 02/01/2017 to 06/30/2017. Status: Awarded.
- (PI), Sullivan, Carrie, Proposal for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections (ODRC) to provide Technical Assistance and/or training on Evidence-based programming., Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction. (ODRC 403-17-2308), $7,500.00. 05/01/2017 to 06/30/2017. Status: Active.