We value the advancement of meaningful STEM literacy for all learners and the strengthening of professional communities of practice to extend life opportunities associated with a deeper understanding of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
In order to advance meaningful STEM literacy and strengthen professional communities of practice, we aim to:
- Connect partner expertise to establish a dynamic STEM learning infrastructure
- Support and sustain pre-service and in-service teachers in developing and delivering high quality STEM instruction
- Design, refine, and implement engaging and meaningful STEM learning approaches
- Coordinate the efforts of the Southwest Ohio Hub of OSLN
- Research our activities to further develop the knowledge base of effective STEM education experiences within the complexities of authentic learning environments